Collecting undisputed claims

We collect both undisputed and disputed claims. If your counterparty fails to pay your invoices we ensure you get what you are entitled to. Where necessary we will approach the judge or will file for your counterparty’s bankruptcy.

Court litigation

If your counterparty fails to voluntarily pay your outstanding claim we will ask the judge to sentence your counterparty to do so.

Filing for bankruptcy

If your counterparty wilfully refuses to pay your outstanding invoices or refuses to comply with the judge’s ruling, we will file for the counterparty’s bankruptcy. In most cases this results in payment.


Are you fearful your counterparty won’t pay up, even if ordered to do so by the judge? If so, we can initiate attachment proceedings against your counterparty on your behalf.

We are on hand to help

  • We support your case
  • 10+ experience
  • Honest and transparent
Ask a question Get back in touch with me